Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mans best friend


This is what I got Ian for Christmas last year!! SO CUTE ISN'T HE?!!!
Well, this has turned into.................









This!! 100 pound lap dog



Who thinks he needs to go everywhere with us!
He can definitely be a pain in the butt! But he keeps us company for now :)

3 comments:

  1. That is funny... but I can relate. Adorable tiny puppies turn into HUGE dogs... and they believe they are still little.

    Stewart got a rottweiler puppy... It was as small or smaller than their wired haired dachsund... now LeBron is TOO BIG. People are afraid... but he doesn't know why. He sees himself as a harmless pup.

    Your dog is beautiful by the way.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon & Lacey just got a dog but it will only get to be 3lbs. Right now I don't think it is even a pound yet at 9 weeks. I really like your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is HILARIOUS! I love that pic. Ian looks so thrilled. Ahhhh Griz....so cute

    ReplyDelete