I have been in kind of a slump lately. Didn't think I really had anything blog-worthy to share. But then I started thinking about all that we did the last month or so.... and life is good!
Here goes....
*Chase and Melissa came out!!! YESSSS! We had a blast while they were here. We had a little BBQ, and it was so fun to see everyone and catch up!
*We did NOT attend the fair!!
*Ian and Ross went for a MTB ride while Kam and I got massages! Even though i got the man who kept rubbing his hairy arms on me.......It was still a massage!
*Went to Savior of the World with YW Presidency(some) and my mom!
*Went to Hoover Dam and took a Dam tour with the Strattons(most of them)!
*Had a girls night before Jess leaves! :( sniff sniff...... It was fun though. Loved Alice in Wonderland!!(yes i'm a little odd)
*Did a little yard work(well Ian and Mason did! Thanks!)
We're doing great! Trying to fit some fun things in with our busy lives: Work, YW, YM, Baseball games, Ian's Masters(yes that involves both of us), Ian's work out schedule and diet! Geez! ;)
Hope all is well with all y'alls!!
(sorry about the no-pic post)
did you get to wear any DAM hats or buy any DAM souvenirs? hahahaha
ReplyDeleteps- tell ian i still owe him chocolate chip cookies. i have not forgotten his kindness!
You guys are awesome! Life is good. :)
ReplyDeleteYour life is awesome. And I miss being in it all the time. Soon we'll be cracking jokes in N.C. soaking up the sun.
ReplyDeleteOH YEAH!