We got discount tickets to "Cats" at Tuacahn with our "Tarzan" tickets(does that make sense?) anyways....Josie was dying to go, so we made it a girls night! We had dinner, did a little shopping, then went to Tuacahn to see "Cats!"
Everyone warned me that it was so weird, but I had to see for myself..........................It was a little weird. I still love the music and I loved seeing it performed live, but we weren't really sure what was going on most of the time.
But that doesn't matter we had a blast! I LOVE these girls! They are seriously like sisters to me! We always have so much fun together!
Darlene, me, Josie, Heidi
Me and Josie trying to make our "cat" faces????
Me and Darlene
Did you cut some bangs? I love them! I also love your sweet cat photo. And Im going to see you in like 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete