Sunday, September 12, 2010

More North Carolina!

The majority of our time was spent on the beach! Soakin up the sun, listening to the waves, we did a lot of boogie boarding and we got this sweet raft that caught some good waves!




Ian actually got pretty tan, this was one of the first days we were there.




The morning we got up to watch the sunrise it was a little overcast. But we still saw it through the clouds, and it was cool to see all the shrimpin boats out there!

We went to Oak Island. This is the sweet lighthouse.(and the sweet picture of the lighthouse that Melissa took!)


This is downtown Wilmington. It was awesome! Oh look. there's Chase.



I just thought this picture was funny! We had to go to the laundromat, so we played UNO while we were waiting for our clothes. This is Chases poker face.

We had a blast! If you ever get the chance to go back there-do it!! The beaches are awesome. Clean, pretty, and the water is warm!(not like California!) We didn't want to come home. On our way home we stayed in Atlanta, which was a really cool city! I didn't get very many pics, and none of them were really good. It's definitely a cool place that I would love to go and spend some more time in! Then Ian and I flew out of Birmingham, AL. It was really hard to say goodbye. We miss Chase and Meliss a ton! Yes. i cried a little, maybe a lot.

**more NC below!

1 comment:

  1. Those were the days. I still miss NC. I still would fly there right now if we won the lottery!!!
    PS that Uno picture of me is horrible. My neck has disapeared

    ReplyDelete