Mom and dad celebrated their 75th...I mean their 40th wedding anniversary. They had peace and quiet for about 11 months right after they were married, and haven't been alone since! We know they would be way too bored without us or one of the grandchildren around. ;D
Happy Birthday Kacee! Hope it was a great one!
ReplyDeleteSo I really miss you, Im not trying to be a bum but I do!
ReplyDeleteKacee,
ReplyDeleteexactly what day is your Mom and Dad's anniversary??? Ours is on your birthday we just made our 29th. I enjoyed your talk yesterday. I had to get up and leave (pain issues) so I missed Ian's. The new meeting schedule will call for some advance planning.
Oh while Yvette and Jordan were here... Jordan was going to stop in to meet you guys. Dave (Jordan's Dad) can't stop talking about how wonderful Ian is... but you guys weren't home. Probably out with family doing the stuff families do at the holidays.
Kacee I think you have such a cute personality. Susan W. and I both looked at each other and she said, Do you remember when she was just little? I said oh yes I do! WE were both feeling a titch old.
Love you Kacee!
ToOdLeS.
Ummm...its time to update, I need some pics and stuff. Maybe sledding? Grizz, oh I almost forgot Chase said you should get a girl dog and name her Grizzabelle...HA!
ReplyDelete