This summer we went to see these guys!!
We would go and visit them anywhere, but it just so happens that they live in Hawaii right now..Lucky us!!
A few weeks before we left, Chase told us to go and get a tan and stuff so we wouldn't look like tourists. So, what did we do? Went to DI to get killer "tourist" outfits!
So this is what they saw when they came to get us at the airport. Yep. we really wore this, and we got a LOT of looks. :)
KAUAI IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
So pretty much, here is our vaca in pictures, I don't know how to spell most of the places we went, but will try...
North Shore!!
One of my favorite places. Once you get out there a little ways it just drops off and there are underwater tunnels. It was scary, but awesome. This is where Bethany Hamilton lost her arm!
how cute.
Waiamea
(sp? I know that's not right)
(sp? I know that's not right)
I love all the pictures, but you have to frame that one of you guys in the tourist outfits!!! For real that one is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI never wrote you back on facebook cause i am forgetful, but we are in for a BBQ whenever. you just let me know what to bring and when it is!!!
Gorgeous!!! I have never been to Hawaii... but Celestial and Elijah loved it! What a fun place to go visit family. Thanks to Celestial and my sis Carma I have been to Seattle and Portland now. Indiana here I come. Celestial got another promotion and has to move in a couple weeks.
ReplyDeleteToOdLeS.
ps. Love the tourist outfits. & Your nephew is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete