My dear sis-in-law Meliss told me that I had to read this book, The Hunger Games. I am not the kind of person that always has a book in their hand. I have to be in the mood and it has to be a really good book for me to read. Well IT IS! I highly recommend it! I have the 2nd book but I'm trying to wait so I am not totally neglecting my responsibilities(again)- I couldn't put it down!! I know Lauren has recommended it also... So if you are looking for a good book-get it! I would even recommend it for a male(hint hint) I might even like it better than(yes i'm goin to say this) Twilight! :O
I have to agree! I gives Twilight a run for its money!!
ReplyDeleteLoved it! Can't wait for book 3.
It is a good book I hate to read but I really like it!
ReplyDelete