Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Its about time!

So..... We finally got sucked into the blogging world! Let me just warn you now- its not going to be as cute and exciting as yours. I'm not going to be an everyday poster, but hopefully more often that Tiff!(ha love ya!) And i'm just getting started, still learning, so be patient! Also, if anyone wants to come give me blogging lessons...feel free!

4 comments:

  1. Heck yes you did! And I think that you look hot in the photo. GO to www.shabbyblogs.com for cool free stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shabby Blogs does have some cute stuff but I'll give you a deal over at Designer Blogs!
    Glad your a blogger now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So happy that you are now a blogger too! :) So excited to read all about you two, lol! Hey I think you are invited to read our blog, but if not email me at Lngstaley(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am glad you have one I really hardly get on but Carli has one now so maybe I will! I am not very good at it either!!

    ReplyDelete