Friday after work Ian and I went up and hung out with Ross and spent the night. Then Saturday morning went to the sealing. It was so nice! I LOVE to go to sealings! Then we took some pictures outside the temple before it started raining!! Went to the Bell Tower(?) for the luncheon. It was such a nice place! So pretty and the food was good too! Then we took the happy couple to the airport and sent them on their honeymoon!
We are so happy for them! They make such a good couple and are so fun!!
By the way....the bride looked beautiful!! and I guess Ross didn't look too bad either! ;)
I like the "they're next" insert! You guys will be sick of weddings. Good thing Cam is only like 5! :P
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I didn't realize it was already wedding time. That is awesome! A sis-in-law on the Stratton side, fun, fun:)
ReplyDeleteYes!! Another sister for you! We can't wait any longer for you to get down here, good thing its tomorrow!
ReplyDelete