Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Texas/Louisiana

We extended our Presidents day weekend a little bit and headed down south to see these guys!!!

We had so much fun! Its was SO good to see them...We really, really, really miss them!!
We flew into Austin so we could go here!
It was really cool! There were no Lance spottings though(we looked!! and of course we told Josh there was!) Ian could have stayed all day...but we had a little bit of a drive to get to Louisaina, so we had to drag him out kicking and screaming. jk!
Sunday we went to church and then down to Holly beach! I love the ocean! The water looked really gross, but I love to be on the beach and listen to the waves! :) We got to see where Chase works(well, where he flies out of) We were supposed to go for a helicopter ride.... but there were never any free helicopters. :( Next time!!
We collected lots of neat seashells! (which we left in LA! oops!)

I had to post these pictures....I think we have more pictures of Chase in the background than without! Not just from this trip, thats how its always been! Our pictures would not be complete without Chase somewhere in them! Kinda like wheres Waldo....except he's not hard to spot! gotta love him!!

Monday we just hung out and toured around where they live. It was mardi gras and the Saints had just won the super bowl! So everywhere you looked it was pretty festive. Who dat! on every sign! seriously!
Tuesday we had to head home...sad day. But we will return! They have to come out here first though!;D
We had a GREAT trip! TONS of fun! We love you guys! Can't wait to see ya soon!

4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Don't you hate to come home from trips like that? I know all about it :)

    That is hilarious with Chase in every pic. You need to get him a where's waldo hat or something. I love the picture of the 4 of you. Way fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fuN!!! Chase and Melis are so funny. THey are the cooloest! I'm so jealous you got to go see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had a blast, love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ian- glad you guys got to make your trip. thanks so much for helping us out at the dmv. you were awesome.

    and i haven't forgotten about the promised chocolate chip cookies.

    ReplyDelete