Tuesday, June 22, 2010

6 Years!

We haven't stopped since Memorial Day! We've been busy! I would love to have a day or two at home to catch up on some things, but we're having too much fun!
So.... on June 4th we celebrated our 6th anniversary! Crazy huh! You know how you kinda have a "plan" for your life? Or at least you think you have an idea of how it will turn out? Ya. Mine hasn't even been close! But life is still GREAT! Heavenly Father knows what he's doing! We are SERIOUSLY so, so blessed!!
I don't want to get all mushy, but Ian is the best husband EVER! He keeps me young ;) and motivated! I love him SO much!
We didn't have digital camera's when we got married, so I don't have any wedding pictures on here-sorry! Just imagine me in a white dress, Ian in a tux, HOT, sweaty, and happy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy late Anniversary!!!! Im so glad you two married. Life wouldn't have been the same.

    ReplyDelete