Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Races

The day after our anniversary we headed down to California for a race! It's always a good time at the races. I miss those days when we would load up and head out. Chase would fall asleep immediately, wake up when we stopped for food, then fall right back to sleep as soon as we started going again. Mom and dad would pay for everything, ;) we would just hang out and be silly! We had some good times! Made some great memories growing up going to the races!
Josh has come a long way! He has worked SUPER hard for it and deserves it! He has gone from his family pitting for him out of the back of the truck, or a little trailer, to this!


It was a pretty exciting race! He passed for the win on the last lap! Here is a little footage. This was the last lap, after he had raced for two hours! Coming around for the checkered flag!





We found a little friend down there! It was the biggest horny toad i've ever seen! I wish I would have gotten footage of them trying to catch it! That was pretty funny!


Sorry Josh I know you don't like all the attention..... Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. that's so cool. glad he's still doing awesome racing.

    happy anniversary! aaannnd...i'm ready to make cookies but id on't know where you guys live.

    email me: anniecleavitt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete