If you are ever in West Yellowstone, MT or Jackson Hole, WY and want to be entertained, you should definitely stop here!
I know it doesn't look like much, but we made a special trip up this year just to go here! We didn't even go into the park. Ok.....I guess I better clarify. I made a special trip up this year, along with my mom, grandma, my sister, and a couple nieces. Oh, and a nephew(poor thing, plans changed last minute and Tyler had to come!) Although, Ian has been a couple of times and he said that it's pretty good. It's a super small theater. Not a bad seat in the house. When you walk in, all of the actors are in costume and they seat you. They do a pre-show for about a 15-20 minutes before the show starts which is usually pretty hilarious! Then at intermission all of the actors come out and sell popcorn, pop, ice cream, water, and FUDGE that is delicious! It gets a little crazy, but so fun!
This year they were doing 7 Brides for 7 Brothers and Beauty and the Beast. We wanted to see them both so we left early on Wednesday,(June 30th) got there in time for the girls to have a tea party with Belle! That night we watched Beauty and the Beast. It was SO GOOD! I think I liked it better than 7 brides! Then we went back to the hotel, did a little swimming, and TRIED to get some sleep! (haha! mom and Wendy you know..............)
(this is inside the theater-not the best pic.)
We did do a little sight seeing the next day!
Sorry Wen....But I think this picture is hilarious! She is yelling at her kids to get back in the van! But the Tetons are in the background! Covered in snow!! Crazy! It was so green everywhere! So pretty!
7 Brides for 7 Brothers was really good! BUT I'm always disappointed with Adam when I watch it live. My expectations are too high I guess. They just don't compare to the guy in the movie! With his booming voice! hahaha! I think Pres. Robison would be perfect! ;)
After it was over we headed back to Wendy's. It was late, and a long drive, but we made it safe and sound! We had a blast!
After it was over we headed back to Wendy's. It was late, and a long drive, but we made it safe and sound! We had a blast!
Sounds like a blast! I love 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I tried to make Dustin watch it once and he was like, "When does this get good?" I almost slapped him. Lol! Anyway super jealous of your super fun time!!
ReplyDeleteYou should have seven daughters, I'll have seven sons and then we can put on Seven Brides for Seven brothers! Or maybe Ill just have 3 sons and two daughters and will come to your house and watch it in your home theater.
ReplyDelete