Thursday, February 10, 2011

Yup I'm 30......

..and we had a wild party! On December 29th I turned the big 3-0...... Maybe that's why I have been so depressed! JK!
It was a really good day! Ian spoiled me rotten, we had cake, people danced on the table, what more could I ask for?
Life is good! Not how I pictured it would be when I turned 30, but still good! I'm excited for my next 30!

Me and Jaxyn eating cake! yum!

Chase, look closely at this picture. The fuzzy mic......

I picked only the best ones of Tiffany! :)

Happy Birthday to me!



Jaxyn dancin on the table!

3 comments:

  1. At least you had an awesome crowd to celebrate with... they all look like they could be wild and crazy. Hugs to you Kacee.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday kacee! you make 30 look like something i might not mind entering into : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great birthday! I can not believe how grown up Brody is! Holy Smokes! I picture him about 12 years younger!

    ReplyDelete