Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blah..

That's how I feel, and have felt since the holidays! I can't get motivated to do much of anything(if you couldn't tell by my posts that are from 4 months ago) and the year is half over! I am snapping out of it, though! It's about time.....

I was listening to the radio on my way to work this morning and they were talking about parents. In particular, what are some funny things your parents do. My dad's famous line is, "clean it up!" and not like a spilled the milk "clean it up" It's when you get all of us kids together and we get a little rowdy, crude, out of control, whatever you want to call it...."clean it up." I love my family SO much! I am very blessed to have ALL of them in my life.

One lady called in and said whenever she asked her dad how he was doing his reply was, "Best day of my life!" I want to have an attitude like that! So, I'm changing my outlook on life. I am going to try and smile before 10:00 a.m. and be happy in the mornings.....(I know my fam is laughing and saying ya right) I will try :)

I will also try to update this thing more often, mostly for myself. I love to go back and read old posts and look at the pictures. Speaking of pictures....It's a good thing I take them, or I wouldn't remember half the stuff that goes on! I was looking through the pictures on my camera, and I was like, oh yeah! oh yeah! oh yeah! hahaha So I have a lot of pics to post and stories to share(with myself)

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!! I am smiling as I write this and it's only 9:24! :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I can't remember the last time I went through a day without complaining about something. Im going to do better too! So, Nicole is
    defiantly not delivering my baby although I love her she is a better sister than a dr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blah's are hard. hang in there!

    hope you have a great weekend kacee!

    ReplyDelete