this really isn't a great picture :)
Me: "Mom, I'm going to raid your closet."
Mom: "Are you dressing up as a polygamist again?"
:) I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! For all those who know my mom, you KNOW she is a fashionable lady, she just happens to have a few killer dresses and things that are perfect for Halloween costumes. This time I just need something cute for Ian's graduation, though. I guess i could wear the same dress that I wore on Halloween! That would be pretty awesome actually........hmmmm.
BTW....Mom's closet is organized by color, AND type of clothing; shirts, skirts, pants, etc........Seriously? I hope I put everything back in the right place! ;)
Love you mom :)
Mom: "Are you dressing up as a polygamist again?"
:) I think that's the funniest thing I've heard all day! For all those who know my mom, you KNOW she is a fashionable lady, she just happens to have a few killer dresses and things that are perfect for Halloween costumes. This time I just need something cute for Ian's graduation, though. I guess i could wear the same dress that I wore on Halloween! That would be pretty awesome actually........hmmmm.
BTW....Mom's closet is organized by color, AND type of clothing; shirts, skirts, pants, etc........Seriously? I hope I put everything back in the right place! ;)
Love you mom :)
HAHAHA! That's the funniest thing Ive heard all day. I have been curious to why Chase color codes his socks......
ReplyDeleteI loved this post!
ReplyDeleteToOdLeS.