June 4th marked 7 years for us! Can you believe it?! I can't. I know that everyone always writes mushy stuff that nobody wants to read about.....But I really couldn't have picked a better man(and Ian a better woman ;D I'm sure that's what he would say if he were here)
hehe We are happy and still in love.....most days :)
SEE!

eeewwwwww gross I know!



OK....I'm sure you're wondering what the above pictures have to do with our anniversary??? Well.....we had big plans, but life happens and plans change. We went to the Shark Reef! It was fun!
and free! Ian wanted to get revenge on the stingrays, if you remember last summer. He still has a weird scar and it still feels funny. Anyways.... they made peace.
Here's to 7 more years! and many more after that!
happy anniversary to the both of you!
ReplyDeleteps- i still owe ian cookies!